Whether you report on this system or not and regardless of whether you leave your contact email, we want to make sure you are able to access the support you need.

Information about other reporting and support options can be found here and here.

If you are able to leave your contact email on this system, we will be better able to determine the most appropriate support for you, with you ultimately deciding for yourself how you would like to proceed. Submitting information on this system does not trigger a formal disciplinary process, or any other process.

Once your report is received we will get in touch with you to meet and discuss your options further in person (male and female advisors are available). You will have the opportunity to ask questions and this will continue with the Wellbeing Caseworker you initially speak to until you feel you have received all the support you need.

The support we can offer is listed below:

  • We can provide information about specialist support services both within and outside of the University
  • We can help you make contact with any support service you choose to engage with
  • If you want us to, we can communicate with your academic department on your behalf to discuss your situation and ensure you are receiving the best support possible from your lecturers and tutors
  • We can help find solutions to other problems or issues you may be experiencing in your everyday life, regardless of whether this is directly related to the incident you have reported or not

Even if you are unable to complete the questions in this reporting system, or access any other support, at this point in time, you can still access the support you need at a later date before you leave the University.

For more general information, please contact the Student Welfare Service by emailing welfare@le.ac.uk or calling 0116 223 1185.


You can report something through this website